My initial thoughts:
- Glad to see another opening day at Soldier Field, which I thoroughly missed from 2005-2009. This year the Bears host the Indianapolis Colts on September 9th at Noon, and hopefully will get a win against a rebuilding team with a rookie quarterback starting his first professional game.
- The Bears then travel to Green Bay for an early-season Thursday night game. Nothing like getting to business quickly.
- Chicago plays at night five times this season. In addition to the aforementioned Thursday night match in Green Bay, they play at Dallas and San Francisco on Monday nights, and host Detroit on another Monday night and Houston on Sunday night.
- We host Minnesota on Thanksgiving weekend, then play there two weeks later.
- Three of the final four games of the season are against NFC North rivals. The Bears host Green Bay on December 16th and finish the season at Detroit on December 30th.
Looking forward to it!